View Single Post
Old 11-05-21, 03:48 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10425 Post(s)
Liked 11,899 Times in 6,094 Posts
Originally Posted by surak
Do you wear white cycling shoes, and if so, why white instead of a color that's presumably easier to maintain (or do you have a trick to keeping them looking decent, besides never wearing them in anything except pristine conditions)?

​​​​​I know pros like white shoes, but they have people taking care of all their gear unlike a schlub like me who has never bothered to do more than half-heartedly try to wipe grease and dirt streaks off any of my non-black shoes. I've found a pair of top-end road shoes at significant discount that promise to solve some issues with what are my current best pair, except they're only in white. Seems like it's wisest to pass, but let's hear any opinions on the contrary.
Yes.
They were on sale for cheap, in white only. My size almost never goes on sale, because it's too popular. If my feet were tiny, or huge, I could buy all kinds of colors.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles