Old 11-11-21, 08:12 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
So everyone that uses BikeReg... BikeReg just got bought by Outside Magazine (et al - they own Velonews as well as a bazillion other publications).

Outside Magazine has a thing called Outside+, which is a membership to everything under the Outside umbrella. It includes getting through the Velonews paywall, a real subscription to Outside, and....

$30 race credit on BikeReg
$30 service fee credit on BikeReg

Outside+ is on sale for $49.50 this week.

In other words, if you prepay $50 right now, you'll get $60 back on BikeReg. Plus all the other benefits.

To join is hard due to a bug for anyone that has a BikeReg membership/email. So assuming you already have a BikeReg account, use those credentials (email - not username, password) to get into Outside Magazine. If you don't have a stringent enough password, you'll have to change it at BikeReg then use the good password to get into Outside.

Once in Outside, click on the Profile icon in the top right, the click on the "My Profile" (in little letters).

In "My Profile" click on "My Subscriptions" and you'll be able to join Outside+

I don't work for either company but I've used BikeReg both as a racer and a promoter.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson
Likes For carpediemracing: