Old 11-11-21, 09:28 PM
Mojo31
-------

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9681 Post(s)
Liked 6,405 Times in 3,516 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
Mup was nice. I’m spoiled where I come from, so 12 miles or whatever it is, hardly seems long enough.

I met a retired aerospace engineer and we rode together for several miles. He was super cool, and I am glad I was with him when I saw the bobcats because I would have freaked the F out of I had been alone.

The first one we came up on was in the middle of the path near the end where the circle is, we came up on two more later.

I Kind of had an idea of where I was gunna go when I set out, but the roads were so empty I kind of just went with out direction. I got on euless and was debating where or not to ride all the way to forth worth, I could see it in the distance. But I was concerned traffic would pick up on the way back, and the wind was pretty gnarly at times.

Then my bike started to sound like it was going to break on me.
The mup is sort of short. Some go out there and do 4 or 5 laps. You can go farther west, and there is a way to make it about a 30 mile circle. You can also off into Veridian and go out to the airport area. Ill try to remember to send you that route tommorow. Good thing is that if it's windy it's protected by the trees.