Old 05-08-03, 08:10 PM
Justen

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bad day on bike !

Oh man,

I probably should have just turned around while I was ahead today !!

I was only three blocks from home when I reached an intersection at which we had a red light. I was behind a car as he was turning right and I wanted to go straight. Anyway, I was a good couple feet behind him and he suddenly threw the car into reverse and back up into me and my bike. Before I knew it..I was on the ground !!

He jumped out and was very apologetic like " are you okay, is your bike okay, do you need an ambulance..is there anything I can do "
I was not really hurt besides a couple of minor cuts and stuff and my bike was fine so I got up and told him it was okay.
He asks again if I'm sure and then leaves.

Then only 20 minutes later, I get doored...by a van and it clips me in the side of the head on the helmet. Again, no major injuries - just jarring.

I decide to go home and get my bearings and had a kid suddenly runs directly into my path and causes me to veer off to the side into a garbage can which knocked my fender off.

Anyway, I went home and decided to have a little break before venturing out again. The rest of my day was uneventful...but god....I had some kind of black cloud hanging over me !!

I hope you all had a better day !

Justen