seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked 2,582 Times in 1,535 Posts
Originally Posted by Mojo31
Yeah, you're right, this has "Hertz" written all over it:

Sometimes white is mo faster.
I get it, it's a Porsche. But here's a little experiment for you. Have one of those vinyl magnetic signs made up with "The Law Offices Of Mojo31-We Mean Bidness" printed on it. Take it back to the Porsche dealership, or any dealership, or any parking lot full of vehicles. Attach that sign to the door of any vehicle that's not white. It can be a 2 door Speck or a Bugatti Veyron, it doesn't matter. Now step back and take a look. The sign doesn't look like it belongs there. It's totally foreign to the vehicle. Now pull the sign off and attach it to a white vehicle. Again, it doesn't matter. It can be a 2 door Speck, a Ford Transit van, a McLaren Speedtail or a Porche like one you drive. Step back and take a look. By golly, it's a match made in heaven! Looks like it belongs there. That's just the way it is. I wish it wasn't. I have a white work/fleet vehicle myself. A Chevy Express 3500 van. In fact, I've owned enough of them to make a fleet, all white. By far, the most dependable vehicles I've ever owned.

Last edited by seypat; 11-16-21 at 03:42 PM.