View Single Post
Old 11-18-21, 07:16 AM
comfort rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Those who want/benefit from 1x12 are most likely not those who want/benefit from 3x.

In cycling, there are multiple disciplines and multiple rider abilities. What one person wants and likes can be different from what another person wants and likes.
Ill give you an example- a recumbent bicycle. This is a goofy contraption that quirky folk who enjoy riding in jeans and full brim hats like to ride. You often see them decorated with quirky flags and streamers that belong in a flower garden. That is a bicycle which some people want/benefit from. Not everyone wants it though.
...a recumbent bicycle. This is a goofy contraption that quirky folk who enjoy riding in jeans and full brim hats like to ride. You often see them decorated with quirky flags and streamers that belong in a flower garden. That is a bicycle which some people want/benefit from. Not everyone wants it though.
Since this is a wedgie-site, I shouldn't have been surprised that it contains disparaging remarks about "quirky folk" like me who want and benefit from riding recumbents while wearing normal, non-athletic clothing along with displaying "quirky" flags that apparently don't belong on my recumbent. May JESUS bless you anyway.

Last edited by cb400bill; 11-19-21 at 12:03 PM.
Likes For comfort rider: