Old 12-14-21, 09:46 AM
masi61

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
Liked 443 Times in 316 Posts
Originally Posted by Vavida52
Pressure is slightly above 4 bar on front and rear (maybe even a little less pressure is also fine). Gravelking slicks with 32mm (tubeless Ready). Panaracer confirmed to me that the tire can work on hookless (they have tested with other zipp hookless wheel but not the 303S). Don't know how square the bead is. When mounted the banging sound was quite loud (several times) which gives me a good feeling that the tire is seated well.

​​
Sounds like you did your “due diligence” in checking out if this combo will work. The lower pressure (4 bar ) that you mention I would imagine would be super comfy. I’d imagine they will roll fast too.

I wish Panaracer would bring back their “Race A Evo tubeless” tire. I have a set of the series 3 Race A Evo’s which I ran all season this year full tubeless. I never had a flat at all. I wore out the rear tire after about 2,000 or 2,500 mile. The grip and road feel of those tires is excellent. I thought about trying the Gravelking slicks if they are full tubeless - I’m curious if they come in a 25mm width and how much they weigh.