gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
Liked 5,892 Times in 2,316 Posts
Originally Posted by Dylansbob
I'd been inventorying my completes and rolling chassis that are taking up most of my garage, basement, closet, and living room and feel like I should be doing an AA-style introduction. "My name is Dylansbob and I have *hangs head* 40+ bikes, plus another 8-12 frames." Admittedly that does include 2 tandems and 3 sized for my wife, but still a lot of clutter. A look at my garage and you'd think it was being squatted in with all the parts and projects, just without the meth fumes. When I write down everything and see the numbers, I kinda realized I have a problem. It used to be I'd accumulate flips, but everything is in my riding size range and almost all could be keepers.

I did some break downs on what I have:

Eras
50s -- 3 (1 American, 1 French, 1 Brit)
60s -- 2 (1 American, 1 Italian)
70s -- 12 (5+ British, 2 French, 2 American)
80s -- 11 (2 Italians, 6 American, 3 Japan)
90s -- 3 (2 American)
00+ -- 13

6 are fixed gears, 8 are mtbs, 2 tandems.

I think my username will be seen on the C&V Sales subforum over the next few months... It's just now I have to decide what to sell when and where and procurring enough boxes. Some can go local, but others I'd rather send to people here.
Size?

Some of us have a hook or two to spare...