Old 01-10-22, 05:11 PM
Chritta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've recently purchased a 2013 Pro Disk Crosstrail. All black with some red touches. Very impressed so far- this was the top end model in its time and has had little use- original tyres are still in place. First change is replacement with a new set of Trigger sports.

My riding is primarily bike paths - mainly asphalt but some gravel sections so this bike with the suspension, fast rolling tyres and very light frame is a great allrounder.

The stem is 75mm and checking my other bikes- they are all 100mm. I have felt a fraction cramped even with saddle moved as far back as it can go. There is no stated angle on the stem but I think its 6 or 10 % - Can anyone confirm ? Looking for a replacement to try.

The mix of hex and torx bolts has surprised me. Do people changeover to all hex or torx to reduce tools needed to work the bike?

I would like to add some more colour to the bike. The big frame specialized lettering is black on a black frame so near invisible. Have people added stickers over the top of original lettering?

Plenty of summer left in South Aus to get out on this bike so once setup it will be a sweet ride.