Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Originally Posted by CrowSeph
the most annoying part is that i losed the nose pads.
Regarding the nose pads i asked a few stored but they never helped me since "i bought them online" oh well thats a clear way to lose a potential customer.
I ,temporarely fixed by buying a nose pads on internet and then glued it. They are not as new but since they are kinda ruined i still can use until i will buy a new one.
I frequently pull the nose pads off. That lets them sit closer to my face and actually feel more secure without slipping down every bump I hit. But that might be a more individual experience than the thing everyone should do. The glasses I use are so light, they don't dig into my nose without the pads.

Last year I noticed that it seemed that on long rides on hot days that sweat would get in my eyes when I wore the bigger lensed glasses that come a little higher on my brow. However by the time I was starting to make that connection the hot and really sweaty days were over. Will have to wait for some 95°F temps later in the year to see if there is anything to that or not.