View Single Post
Old 02-05-22, 09:36 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4424 Post(s)
Liked 4,069 Times in 2,714 Posts
Langster is running 700x28 Clement LCVs (now Donelly Sports)
Single Speed/Fixed Gear RandoCross FunTime Machine is running 700x36 Challenge Gravel Grinder Open Tubulars (so more like a clincher)
Chilkoot is running 700x28 Vittoria Rubino Pro G+
Phil Wood Apple VeloXS is running 700x25 Vittoria Corsa G+ tires (tan wall of course)
Cascadia is running 700x38 Challenge Gravel Grinders (vulcanized)
Privateer is running 700x37 Continental Travel Contacts
Timberjack is running 650bx2.4 Michelin tires (Wild Runner AM I think?)
Supercharger2 is running 650bx2.4 Schwalbe Super Moto Xs
Habanero is running 26X2.3 (I think) Maxxis DTH (though will get some MTB tires in the near future)
Proteus is running a mix of tires and I know it is a 700x30 at the front as it is a Challenge Strada Bianca (also open tubular) and the rear I believe is a 700x25 Continental tire but I cannot remember and I really need to ride that bike or just sell it.

I believe that covers everything at least everything at the house I have a bike at work but it is not rideable in current state but would have some form of 650b Specialized tire probably a 2.3 if memory serves but that is not going to technically be a part of my fleet as it is going to family once finished.

In terms of favorite tires probably Vittoria wins out for the lovely Graphene in their tires, I had been running 700x28 Vittoria Corsa G+s on my road bike but got a little cut and was worried so I replaced both tires and since it was getting near winter time I just said this is probably better and then never bothered to switch back honestly yeah the ride suffered a tiny bit but the Rubinos still have the grip I want and honestly they work better since they aren't tan walls they don't look bad when dirty.
Likes For veganbikes: