Old 02-23-22, 10:19 PM
macgyver60

Bikes: Electric Bike Company Model E

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wildwood
Peloton's potential buyers - given the drop in valuation - are not bicycle companies. But they do want to distribute content and collect 'data'.

Maybe the future Free subscription will take a large amount of your data and deliver Ads you cannot skip thru. On the 'road' you have time for surveys - just imagine the possibilities of Free. But someone will collect data for undetermined future use.
This was an old post but to update I found a solution. I bought a nautilus stationary bike and mounted a 20 inch flat screen to which I connected an apple TV. Now i have multiple options for content, streaming services, YouTube work out videos and scenic videos, and if I want to pay a subscription there are Apple work outs and even Peloton but at a much cheaper rate than what you have to pay for the bike subscription.

For others the Peloton bike is a good option. My wife did not want a spin bike and neither of us wanted to pay an expensive subscription we did not need so we hacked together a system that works for us.
Likes For macgyver60: