View Single Post
Old 03-06-22, 10:40 PM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Originally Posted by sdmc530
I was seriously thinking of selling it and getting the 1030 plus or maybe a really high end Garmin watch and go away from head units all together. But now I will not sell it with a known issue. I am not going to sell my problems on somebody else, that is just wrong on a bunch of levels.
So I might I might try a factory reset but I am trying to avoid that till last resort.
It's good to see that people still have morals. 🙂 I get the sense that this is something in all 1030s that only manifests in some rare at of conditions. Not anything specific to yours. You just turned it on somehow. I hope a factory reset fixes it for you - also hope you don't have to set all your screens up again.

If you want to explore the watch idea and don't want to pay full price, I might be talked into selling my Fenix (6x), I've been considering upgrading. I love using a watch and ultimately prefer it to an Edge ... but it's very different having it on your wrist, and a much smaller screen. It's not what most people on BF want. It's better for me personally, I don't know enough about you to have much idea. Especially for using the maps while riding, and for power based workouts, you might be disappointed.