View Single Post
Old 04-08-22, 10:09 AM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10632 Post(s)
Liked 12,255 Times in 6,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Kedosto
As I stated in the last LarrySellerz thread; on the spectrum. If he doesn’t end up on my “ignore” list, I only have myself to blame.

Larry, these two posts combined suggest you’re attempting to sort out acceptable social norms and behaviors. Or, you enjoy engaging in antisocial behavior in a uniquely digital way. Ultimately, the lesson here is for me to stop expecting meaningful content or contributions from you.

The simplest remedy is for me to immediately ignore your threads, which I will do. I accept my responsibility in this. To the extent your posts invade into others’ threads, I may add you to my Ignore list. Naturally, I doubt that you understand or care, as such is the nature of being on the spectrum. I’m only posting this on the off chance that you have access to the help you need and can use this post as a source of discussion.

Take care of yourself Larry.
If you really think he's On The Spectrum, why don't you just piss off and ignore him instead of announcing your drive-by diagnosis and flouncing?

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: