Old 04-21-22, 10:35 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by prairiepedaler
There has been a marked increase in the number of heart and stroke events during this recent timeframe of a year and half with no signs of slowing down. Others have noticed this proliferation of ambulances too, from all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2HwvQ3hMgU&t=160s
Originally Posted by prairiepedaler
Nah, not at all. I let people beleive what they want to and it isn't my responsibility to be an evangelical on anything. Experience is the greatest teacher. It is an expensive way to learn sometimes, but the best. Although some don't learn from it.

I initiated the thread to ask if anyone else had similar experiences about the increase in number of ambulances on the road and that's it.
I'm putting this down as an obvious lie. You made a very strong factual assertion and now you're making grand supposedly principled statements that you won't even bother to back it up for....reasons(?).. You're clearly embarrassed by the fact that you can't, and this "not my job" stuff is a rather ineffective smokescreen..

And no, I haven't noticed any dramatic increase in ambulances and I'm highly skeptical that you or anyone else has except maybe at the height of a pandemic wave unless they're in Ukraine right now.
Likes For livedarklions: