View Single Post
Old 04-27-22, 11:00 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4444 Post(s)
Liked 4,101 Times in 2,737 Posts
Originally Posted by Rolla
What disparagement? I was talking about literal dinosaurs. Like them, businesses and individuals who do not deal with digital/electronic transactions will eventually be a thing of the past.
Hey attacking the dinosaurs is just too soon! That sort of comedy is just wrong. The best jokes are ones that don't disparage those who have so recently passed.

I will say though business who don't deal in cash are a little odd, I get the whole future is digital stuff but dollar bills and coins with dead peoples faces are legal tender for all debts public and private. There are occasions when I actually have cash that I want to use rather than my card. I know that yes actually having change is tough but if you just deal in bills and make your pricing tax inclusive as needed so it adds up to say $2.00 instead of $1.97 or something like that it isn't so bad.