View Single Post
Old 05-13-22, 12:03 PM
seedsbelize2

Bikes: 79 Trek 930 is back on the road, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe,87 Schwinn Prelude, 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3236 Post(s)
Liked 1,875 Times in 1,179 Posts
Originally Posted by datlas
The waters are really muddy here. The second booster is reasonable, and I do encourage it for patients who, if they got a "cold," could go downhill, so patients that are frail or have advanced COPD or heart failure. For the rest of us, it's optional. Many of my patients are suggesting they wait until closer to the fall for their next shot so they have better protection for the fall/winter when we think there may be a big increase in cases, and that is reasonable.

So it's essentially YOUR choice at this point. I got the 2nd booster (as did mrs datlas) because we are very cautious and want to be proactive. We are so cautious, we only ate in restaurants in Asheville that had outdoor seating. But it's certainly reasonable to hold off for a few months are re-evaluate then.

#ProChoiceOnSecondBooster
My second booster was a case of Omicron, one month after my first. I am still feeling energy returning, going on four months later.

Last edited by seedsbelize2; 05-13-22 at 03:58 PM.