Old 05-18-22, 12:26 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6302 Post(s)
Liked 4,899 Times in 3,374 Posts
One of the reasons FedEx probably said they won't handle it through the phone is because they don't handle anything by phone anymore except for automated replies through an IVR. Even their chat sessions through the website are entirely automated.

FedEx for the last 20 years likes to deliver my packages to another house with a similar address. Every time they get a driver new to this area it's the same thing, my packages go to that other address. I think they probably stopped the person to person phone support because of me having to get so irate with their agents that could only say that their driver wouldn't ever deliver a package to another address. Yet it has happened over a hundred times in the last 20 years.

But it's been good for the last three months. Hope the drivers covering this area stay with them longer.

If the email address they listed in the letter matches what you can find on FedEx's website or at least the domain of the address matches then you should be okay contacting them that way.

Last edited by Iride01; 05-18-22 at 12:42 PM.