View Single Post
Old 06-07-22, 09:52 AM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
I'm on the fence about the TT, it all depends on what chance I feel I have to get a jersey. Really both are a long shot; there are some fast guys at the 50+ TT and if I do that I'm not going to be 100% for the RR. I'm realistic as I'm a long shot either way, but every time I line up I think I'm going to win, lol.

For the 50+ I need to find at least 20 watts, and at least 3 minutes to even be in the ballpark, but I've never had a good TT race, something always went wrong (last year I went off course and into the dirt at about 30 mph).

I'll be in Spain for the TT.

Originally Posted by TMonk
Hopefully you continue to feel better! I will be racing the 35/40 combined, aiming for a good place in the 35 field between me and my teammate Kevin, who is super strong. Hopefully we can do something.
Thanks!

Have you ridden the course? I saw some videos (apparently it's a Wednesday night ride), and it looks marginally comparable to Rosena Ranch, so I'm not sure if I take my 1x aero crit bike or SuperSix. Any wind?

I'm not happy they're combining fields for a State Champs race, I'm not sure if that's a valid complaint or just a complaint. That doubles the field and means 1 to 2 teams are going to have armies to chase down breaks.

Last edited by furiousferret; 06-07-22 at 09:59 AM.
Likes For furiousferret: