View Single Post
Old 06-29-22, 11:30 PM
Nubra 

Bikes: Miyata six-ten, Miyata Grand Touring, Univega Sport Tour, Univega Gran Turismo, 80's Trek MTB, 2008 Dahon Mariner

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked 83 Times in 58 Posts
All Campy Cinelli Milano

This belongs to a bike aficionado, now in his late 80's and wanting to find a new home for his long used road bike. He was a co-founder of SCCCC, or the Santa Cruz County Cycling Club and rode for many many years here leading group rides. He would like to have some idea of its value but does not need to get a top price for it.
Oli has told me that he had this bike professionally re-chromed, with the copper nickle plating method at a place in San Jose, CA.
He planed to give it to a local charity as an object for auction, but I convinced him that this bike needs to go where it will be loved.
Hope you can help set a fair, but not demanding price, as Oli would be delighted to get this bike to a home via this forum (I told him about it, he doesn't do much on computers).
If you need more photos lmk. I can only post 5 here, but I think I can add posts and will try. Seat tube is 58cm CC and TT is 56.5
Cheers,
Nubra

Last edited by Nubra; 06-30-22 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Add information