Old 07-03-22, 10:29 PM
tornai

Bikes: 1969 Schwinn Paramount

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by merziac
Welcome aboard, glad you found us, you're in the right place.

I would be surprised if Holly still has hers or responds after this amount of time but you never know.

We'll be glad to help you but we need pics, good ones and plenty of them, you need 5 posts X 2 days for 10 posts to post the pics.

You can also add them to your album on your home page and they may get moved here.

We love Paramount's, I have 6.

In the meantime tell us about yours as Holly did, the more details, the better.
Thanks for the welcoming reply. I believe I have a 1969 Paramount (serial # F948) with original paint and decals. It's in nice shape and apart from the Weimann (Schwinn Approved) brakes the rest of the build looks to be Campagnolo Nuovo Record with Campy bar end shifters. I've created an album on my profile and have uploaded a number of pictures. This bike came from the private collection of a fairly successful professional race car driver from the 1960s-80s, Monte Shelton who was from Portland Oregon. Monte raced in the Porsche Cup series in the mid/late 70s and the other bike I got from Monte is a seemingly unridden Steiger (German) with Porsche Cup '77 decals as the main branding.