View Single Post
Old 08-02-22, 12:30 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10425 Post(s)
Liked 11,899 Times in 6,094 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
Thats surprising that you as a 141 lb dude are most confidant on the flats and punchy climbs, maybe because you're smaller you fare better with multiple accelerations rather than a larger diesel type? I don't want to argue with you about who is faster I just find it interesting based on your body type the conditions you are most confidant on, I would have guessed youd be strongest on like a 3 mile hill or something along those lines.
You're overgeneralizing about things where there's considerable overlap. You shouldn't assume that because someone is smaller and lighter than you that they won't crush you on the flats, or that they will crush you on a climb. Sure smaller riders TEND TO BE better at climbing, and bigger riders TEND TO BE better on the flats. But that doesn't mean no big riders can climb or that no smaller rider can time trial.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: