Old 08-16-22, 11:59 AM
Daniel4

Bikes: Sekine 1979 ten speed racer

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
Liked 639 Times in 437 Posts
Originally Posted by work4bike
When I'm driving my pickup, I love pissing other drivers off, and you don't have to go out of your way and do stupid stuff; all you have to do, besides just doing the speed limit, is to take your foot off the gas as the light turns yellow/red. It's like people want to race up to a stop Sometimes I wonder if they're even seeing anything 20ft ahead of their hood

It's incredible how many will go around you, hit the gas, only to stop at the light And then I just roll up slowly beside them

I can't tell you how many times when driving, I manage to slow down on amber lights and make the full stop when it turns red while the driver next to me runs the red. Times like that I wish there were red light cameras.

And, also when driving and have to merge, I look for a pickup truck to butt in front of for the many times pickup trucks bully themselves in front of everybody else- and that includes them completely blocking your line of sight when you're waiting at an intersection or driveway trying to enter a street.