Old 08-31-22, 11:39 AM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
Latz,
I can get 2 of these but not want to spend the cash they are significantly less the 1800, but if they are asking 1800 maybe I should reconsider. Are they really worth that kind of cash?
Best, Ben
BTW, One is black the other is brown in color
Ben, you can get two fluidisk wheels, or 2 Takhion frames??? Big difference if it worth 1800. I would (and could) never pay 1800 for any of these, but as I commented above on the Takhion in Australia, there the asking price was 9k, although that I never took seriously, even if its a Belarus olympic bike. One thing is for sure, whatever you would pay now, cheaper they won't become in future. But if you get the road TT version, consider, that these had special parts e.g. in most places a Campy might fit, but once I read, that for the rear-facing front brake it doesnt - its only a problem if it has the fork mounted handlebars, which is the coolest thing and 80% of the source of my love for these.

Here's the referenced beast, thanks to the "developments" the same 180k ruble is now ~2900 USD:

Likes For Lattz: