View Single Post
Old 09-07-22, 12:31 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
Liked 5,044 Times in 1,792 Posts
Back out again this morning for around 33 miles. Today was all about the Kuwuhara Count I picked up yesterday. On an impulse this morning I got it sorted out a bit and took it out. Didn't try to push it today at all because the bikes not been ridden in over 20 years but at times the ol' girl just took off on 'er own. Got it from the original owner who had it since he was 12. Lot's of smoke in the air today, you could smell and taste it. There was a fire last night on the other side of the mountains so it may have come from there. Great ride this morning that found me singing to the bike most of the ride, we connected right away despite it's weight and being a 57cm.

By the lake this morning.

By the lake this morning.

Huntsville Park

Old Cabin

Grimy and dull when I picked it up but the paint came right back to like with a clean and polish.

Came with Shimano 6207 bubs and Wolber Competition Gentleman's GTA rims. Swapped them out the morning as I hadn't serviced the hubs yet.

I think it's quite pretty. Going put black bottle cages on it once I get some.

Came with a Super Turbo saddle but those never agreed with me.

Got quite a few paint chips in 'er but man I would have loved to see this brand new.

Classic!!