Old 09-13-22, 01:33 PM
mvnsnd

Bikes: Factor O2, Caad10, Caad2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
So I have stopped using saddle bags. In my growing sense of vanity, I hate the way they look. So in my pockets I bring my phone, a tube, 2 tire levers, my mini tool and a protein bar. If I’m on the ritchey I bring a spare downtube clamp. Don’t know if they break but don’t want to find out.

Its not ideal, but it doesn’t really bother me. Today I wore my new matching kit, and the material is super stretchy, so by the end of the ride it felt like the items in my pocket were hanging off my backside. If I tried to sprint, they were bouncing all over the place. This didn’t happen the first time I wore it, and it’s not too big. Thoughts? I’m gunna have to come up with a better solution. I like the mini saddle bags I see, but I don’t think I would be good at fitting that stuff in them.

I use the smaller version of this now: https://www.orucase.com/products/sad...12984166416437 ( in the pic with the blue seat mast)

I fit a spare tube, tire lever, 2 16g CO2 cartridges, CO2 head, couple of allen wrenches, shop rag and cash with no problem. It tucks nicely under the saddle and is quite unobtrusive.