Old 09-18-22, 01:54 AM
M Rose

Bikes: 2021 Trek Verve 2 Disk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked 119 Times in 80 Posts
Originally Posted by Yune_Garage
This man has literally been “FREE from OWNING a car” aka CAR FREE” personally as an individual despite his wife owning a car, yet some of these muppets in the ‘car free cult’ are desperately trying to scrutinize and disprove his claim in order to somehow establish that he’s being disingenuous or have some ulterior motive. Is that it? Friggin weirdos lol.
exactly… why should it matter if my wife owns a car and I occasionally ride in it? What’s the difference between me catching a ride with her opposed to
catching a ride via bus, taxi, or a friend? I don’t pay insurance on her car, I don’t pay for repairs, and unless it’s a long journey, I don’t even put gas in it. She pays 100% of the cars expenses… I don’t… likewise, I pay 100% for all of the bicycle maintenance, to include tires, chains, cassettes, and other normal wear items. I also pay for all of the food eaten in the house and 50% of the meals eaten outside the home. The other 50% of meals eaten out of the home are by her on her lunch break, or by myself when I’m out for a day ride.

year to date I have ridden 10,000 miles and she has driven 2,000 miles.
Likes For M Rose: