Old 10-02-22, 08:16 PM
addendum8716

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
[Dangerous Driving] Speeding Cyclist cross RED light hurt Pedestrian & RUN! / My wife

[Dangerous Driving] Speeding Cyclist cross RED light hurt Pedestrian & RUN! / My wife is Victim serious bleeding / Davisville / Yonge and Merton Street /

My heart is bleeding writing this....

Date : 28 Sep 2022

Time : Around 4pm

Location : Zebra crossing at Yonge and Merton Street - Davisville

#Update 07OCT : Couldn’t have any hints on this cyclist, seems rare chance justice could show. If you might know any popular forum or common channel in bike society please let me know. Thank you.

#Update 10OCT: Thank you everyone trying to help here and share out. I know the chance is few but I believe justice will come one day.

What Happened: My wife was crossing Zebra crossing on the pedestrian signal at yonge street, all vehicles stopped and waiting. A very speeding cyclist went down slope without any attempt to slow down, ignored the red light and crashed my wife strongly from her left. My wife flied with head hit the ground directly, serious bleeding at head near eyebrow. The dangerous cyclist was first fell, then sit up and played his iPhone, checked and confirmed there is no camera around, picked the bike and fled.

Ending: With the kind help from the bystanders around my wife was sent to emergency hospital by ambulance, with all my luck she is stable, bone not hurt, but a serious wound near eyebrow will need some times to recover. Mentally was seriously frightened and lost her confidence.

We are new immigrant just relocated to this city, we don't know what could be done here to show the justice. I sincerely hope this dangerous bicyclist could be caught and learnt how to be responsible, he was not only dangerous but showed totally no conscience after hurting someone, he was even very nasty and arrogant when people tried to help him. He is a real threat to all the citizens in Toronto and obviously he is a frequent rider, he has no guilty at all, the same story will happen again and he can always hack this bug and flee if no one could stop him.

Thank you again to all kind bystanders, ambulance technicians and medical and nursing staff who help and comfort my wife during the incident.

Dangerous Cyclist

Victim

Dangerous Cyclist

Dangerous Cyclist

Last edited by addendum8716; 10-10-22 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Please do not post bloody or gory pictures.