Old 10-17-22, 02:42 PM
lorica 

Bikes: 2011 Specialized Dolce Comp, 1990 Cannondale Black Lightning and several other vintage

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Looking for Pick-Up in Richmond, VA

Greetings all...

I am purchasing a classc bike in Richmond, VA and am looking for somone who could pick it up and either pack it for shipping and drop it off a UPS or bring it to a bike shop that could do the packing and shipping. I am happy to pay for gas and the time it would take. It will be pre-paid and no inspection needed.

If you are able and willing to assist with this or have the name of a bike shop that might do this, please send a text to me at nine 4 nine 3552948 any time (day or night).

I'd also like to repost my willingness to facilitate in Orange County, CA. My info is below. Texting to the above number is the besy way to reach me.

Lori

QUOTE=lorica;22364434]Username: Lorica
Preferred Contact: PM, email or text
State(s): California
Primary CL City: Newport Beach area (Cost Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irivne, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Lake Forest, EL Toro, etc.)
Secondary CL Cities: Other cities in OC
Items willing to facilitate: small items up to whole bikes

Very happy to help other members with inspecting, pick-up, packing and shipping. I've packed and shipped it all from small items to wheelsets, frames and entire bikes. I used Ship Bikes until they stopped shipping bikes. The only other conmpany

Cheers,
Lori
[/QUOTE]