Old 11-12-22, 05:16 AM
dsaul

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
Liked 807 Times in 479 Posts
Originally Posted by jonathanf2
Quick question, for those running SRX shifters are you able to perfectly click index each shift without applying force double clicking into the next gear? On my Sensah Team Pro shifters (which I believe I have properly indexed) I have to apply slightly more force/friction on the 3rd and 4th small cogs to go into gear. The rest of the gears click shift properly without applied pressure. With my Shimano shifters all it takes is a click to jump to the next gear without applied pressure throughout the cassette. I've also tried minimizing issues using a brand new RD hanger and even switched to Shimano OEM 1.2mm shift cables to give the shifters more pull. I just want to know if the non-Shimano compatible shifters work better? Thanks!
Mine shift reliably every time and with very little effort. There is no need to hold pressure on the lever to make it shift. If it clicks, it shifts. My only issue with the shifter is that the lock out function for braking no longer works at all, so I get unintentional upshifts when braking on rocky/rooty terrain.