Old 12-11-22, 05:12 PM
lasauge 
Pedalin' Erry Day

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked 368 Times in 199 Posts
Two 57x57cm bikes, Sannow and Bianchi

I have two bikes to sell, both 57x57cm frames. I'd like to sell these "locally" first as I'd be happy to deliver these anywhere within an easy drive from the Los Angeles region as I'll have some free time on my hands over the Christmas/New Years holiday period, but I'd be open to shipping them after that. Link to album of pictures: https://ibb.co/album/84w0Jy

1. 87? Bianchi Limited, Ishiwata 022 frame. Some paint loss and the decals are flaky, but good condition aside from a very small dent on the top tube from a handlebar impact. This one is a sport touring frame that's happy to go fast, currently built with a mix of lightweight parts in a 2x10 configuration to allow for using a Shimano cassette with Campagnolo shifters. Includes a box of extras should you wish to configure this bike differently with lower gearing or silver parts. $800 with the Giant SLR1 tubeless carbon clinchers and I'll include an extra Ultegra/Open Pro wheelset, or $550 minus the carbon wheels. $750/$500 if you want both bikes.

2. Early 80's Sannow Eminenza. Light touring frame? Sport touring? Angles here are a bit more relaxed than with the Bianchi. This one is a bit of a mystery, I'll link to the thread I started back in 2014 about this bike below since that has all the info I've got. $550, or $500 if you want both bikes.
What do you know about Sannow?

Last edited by lasauge; 11-19-23 at 01:32 PM.