View Single Post
Old 12-16-22, 08:46 AM
Dan Burkhart 

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 658 Times in 371 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
It is a shame those bike pictures were taken from the wrong side would love to see the top one especially. However they are both pretty but I do love a bike in Celeste green. Remember the rules always take it from the drive side unless the non-drive side is really spectacular and align you valve stems at 12 o'clock and the cranks usually at 3 o'clock or with the chain stay though I can forgive that one if you are using the crank to hold the bike up with say a helmet or bottle or something like that. Really the drive side is important and is the sexiest part of the bike.

A note on CO2 it is good extra back up to have just in case but a pump will do you better. CO2 is a smaller molecule so it will leave the tire faster so generally you will need to remove air and repump when you get home and will probably have lost some air depending on your ride. You can still take it as it is quick to inflate tires (though does get cold so don't hold on to the canister with naked hands) but a pump is always good to have. A bigger pump is easier to use and honestly when you are stuck by the side of the road easier to use will trump mini pump in your back pocket always but a mini pump can still work and is better than nothing but a Topeak Road Morph G is a life saver and for a brief unfortunate bit was my floor pump as well as I couldn't decide what pump I wanted and my old cheap whatever pump had gone kaput. A dark couple weeks but worked well.
You neglected to mention the white garage door background for the photo.