tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4022 Post(s)
Liked 7,547 Times in 3,036 Posts
Originally Posted by base2
Post number 23 shows a review saying they have DT240's
Sorry for mis-reading the review about this wheelset as actually being about this wheelset.

B) Call it a holiday bonus. Call it theft. Whatever. It's off the books & disposed of with out firing up the shipping department or related costs & the loss is book value. Which anyone concerned about paying business taxes on gains would appreciate.

C) So you believe the total cost of ownership for the 4+ years this wheelset has been taking up real estate in the shop + the acquisition cost + the cost of free shipping + the accrued annual tax penalty of remaining inventory & discount is somehow less than $135?...& the vendor is still making a profit somehow? Absolute best case scenario @$135 he's still on the wrong side of $0

This is stupid. I thought it was a scam. You don't need to blast me for giving my reasons why I thought it was so.
Giving the wheels away or throwing them away only helps if you can't sell them. There is no advantage to doing either if you can sell them instead. Any money that the manufacturer recoups by selling the wheels helps his bottom line.
Likes For tomato coupe: