View Single Post
Old 12-21-22, 05:05 PM
VintageSteelEU

Bikes: Motobecane C41, Matsu$hita Nashonaru

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 255 Posts
I'm looking for Suntour Vx Front Derailleur. I can trade Suntour Compe V which is NOS or Suntour BL front derailleur which is in a very good condition, albeit without the decal. Not NOS, but very little used. Both derailleurs are working correctly and are clean and ready to use. Vx doesn't have to be new or shiny, I'm looking for something with the cage in a decent condition and of course working, but I'm not fussy about things like grime or surface rust. Oh, generally happy with any postal location, though probably Europe is the most reasonable for both sides.

I might be interested in Suntrour Cyclone front derailleur (1st version from the 70's) and at some point in Suntour Superbe (1st version, late 70's). I'm basically trying to have complete sets for future projects. I'd just buy any of them, but if I do that through the usual channels, most of the auctions I see are in the US and I get hit with fairly steep customs and duty charges as well as the shipping costs and that raises the price way over the top.