View Single Post
Old 12-22-22, 09:27 AM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4391 Post(s)
Liked 4,833 Times in 2,988 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I'm sorry, but what authority does a lone cardiologist carry here? He isn't a significant part of the medical community, he's just one guy. And his "research" is utter BS. You want to appeal to authority? Fine, here's an article by an MD debunking this crap:

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room...feet-to-earth/

Please spare us from the poor, lone genius bucking the norms of an entrenched profession BS trope. It's the tell-tale hallmark of a quack argument. For every time that has turned out to actually be the case, I can give you a zillion "broccoli cures cancer" quack doctors.

My question was irrelevant only because the point you made--that some animals may employ sensing earth's magnetic field to navigate--was also irrelevant to the point of whether "grounding" could have potential benefits. Obviously, you are now conceding that.
You need to chill out. Seriously. I'm not getting dragged into an argument with the most argumentative guy on BF! For me this topic is mildly interesting and I'm not arrogant enough to call it all utter BS from my armchair. That doesn't imply that I believe it. Whatever you say about it carries no particular weight either way.