Old 01-01-23, 03:00 PM
MinnMan

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease Carbon Deore 11, 2020 Salsa Warbird GRX 600, 2020 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX disc 9.0 Di2, 2020 Catrike Eola, 2016 Masi cxgr, 2011, Felt F3 Ltd, 2010 Trek 2.1, 2009 KHS Flite 220

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4435 Post(s)
Liked 3,064 Times in 1,894 Posts
Originally Posted by zandoval
Nice to know of your recovery. Please try to remember that COVID and COVID type infections cause Endothelial inflammation. That includes the limning of your heart, lungs, intestines and other organs including your brain. Even if you are not having outright symptoms you may still have critical inflammation in your body. Its hard to tell when that inflammation is under control even when your temperature returns to normal. We do know that there is a full 21 day window for that inflammation to calm during recovery in healthy people. So... Take it easy stud.

Do everything you can to reduce Stress and Inflammation during your recovery. Of course... You know this so I am just a preaching to the choir...

slideserve.com
Yeah, thanks for the reminder

More here

There's.a reason I was so cautious all this time. I did not want covid. But a 4 hour holiday flight sitting next to an unmasked guy with a terrible cough, and neither my many boosters nor my N-95 were up to it I guess. And 3 days later, there it was and here I am...
Likes For MinnMan: