Thread: 1983 Hutch BMX
View Single Post
Old 01-05-23, 09:14 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 1,769 Times in 635 Posts
I was figuring the 1000 would be a as is were is CAD price. I do agree one could get a lot more parting it out with shipping or an international sale, ebay or paypal along with current taxes on sales in Canada and US with fees figure 40% so with a lot of work you could get 1500 maybe bit more net the market has just gotten a lot tougher online and shipping is just a hard BITA. I do agree that it would be just a huge shame to part this Museum level bike out I would say start looking for buyers locally in with a starting price of 1200 you just may find that right buyer. You seem to be on the right track on selling this one hope it finds a good home intact, from a guy that road BMX back in the 80's this is a near grail level bike and one of the best looking BMX bikes of the 80's. no gussets and very lean clean welds brazing with nice finish.

Last edited by zukahn1; 01-05-23 at 09:26 PM.