3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26419 Post(s)
Liked 10,380 Times in 7,208 Posts
Originally Posted by Kontact
All I've experienced in this thread is that makjng relatively simple observations licenses the kooks to be rude. It doesnt even make sense why you and 3alarm are acting like this. I don't have an agenda, so it is bizarre why you two react like you're combatting one. That's your "politics".
Originally Posted by Kontact
No one said it is bizarre that you stopped responding. Where did you get that idea?

My initial post didn't "ignore" anything. I chose to respond to a portion of it, not as a negation of the rest or of the theme in general. Pointing out that Covid changed driving and biking in the US in a way different from Europe doesn't mean that I'm in denial the other points the article makes, or even that I disagree in general. So you're response as if I was arguing with the article and failing to even acknowledge the fact that there was a cycling and motor camping surge between 2020 and 2022 comes off as passive aggressive.
...OK, now this is truly bizarre. I feel like I'm talking to someone with multiple personality disorder.