View Single Post
Old 01-11-23, 10:51 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked 1,783 Times in 1,030 Posts
Check Lord Gun for great prices on Tires. The Pirelli Factory or shipping or something is basically next door or down the road, but they also carry other brands as well and they generally ship the same day of the order. They ship to the states using Fedex Overnight and can get my tires in 3 days to Florida from Italy for $18. I can't get that service in the states unless I pay $50+. Looks like both the Pirelli's are running around $45 per and the Conti's are running about $62 per at the moment. I picked some Pirelli's a few months ago for less than $40 when they were on super sale even though I did not need them, but now I have spares if and when I need them. They do this on occasion where they really reduce the pricing. Pirelli has a 30mm, but Conti's are 28's and 32's for the GP5K's.

Likes For jaxgtr: