Old 02-01-23, 03:03 PM
bampilot06

Bikes: Madone, Emonda, 5500, Ritchey Breakaway

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10237 Post(s)
Liked 5,184 Times in 2,225 Posts
Need to vent for a minute.

I had a package that was supposed to arrive today via fed ex for work. Something that requires a signature. I have been receiving text messages constantly from fed ex constantly assuring me it was going to be delivered today between 8 am and 8 pm. I think that is bull ****, held hostage for 12 hours but it is what it is. At 3 pm I get an update, it’s going to be delivered at 150pm TODAY. Well that would have been fantastic but since it’s already 3 that can’t be right.

I go on to the website. Says it will be delivered at 1:50 pm today 2/01/2023 and or by 8 pm TODAY.

Here is the kicker, it’s still in mother freaking Memphis Tennessee due to WX. So it won’t be coming today. But the website says it will still.

I call customer service, of course get someone I can barely understand. He confirms it’s not arriving today. I reply that this is bull ****. I have been receiving text messages for two days, TWO DAYs that this package is coming and was coming and so on. You can’t send me a text message to tell me that it’s not coming. So I have been stuck in my house all day waiting for this package that is not coming, when your stupid site says it is coming, and now I have to do all of this again tomorrow?

His response, Since it was a scheduled delivery, they do not have an alert system to notify the customer because scheduled deliveries are not supposed to get delayed. WTF. They must have the same operating software as South West.

Why am I so upset you ask? My parents never ask me for anything, they asked me to help them with something that they can’t lift. I was going to go today, but didn’t go becuase of this ****. Now, it’s too late, in the day for me to go, and I have to put up with this **** again tomorrow.

Also, A ******g Cloud was in the sky today! IN THE SKY.

End rant.