View Single Post
Old 02-02-23, 06:18 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4355 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
It is used and the seller says it "needs a full service" and goes on which could mean a lot of money. It is a Bosch equipped bike though lower end Bosch motor but Bosch equipped and has Shimano Deore 10 speed so it is a solid entry level bike but be careful. I don't know what it is worth being it is hard to diagnose via a couple pictures but the sellers description is a bit scary. If I could take it to a Bosch shop and take a look at battery in the diagnostic tool and see how much is left and also have them look at the rest of the bike and see what condition its condition was in, I could then get a better chance of figuring out pricing. It could need a new battery soon which can be expensive. Yes it lights up and that is good but what is the actual health of that battery after 12k+ miles.

TL : DR: Seller says bike condtion bad, bike is a solid entry level bike with Bosch which is good. Be careful.