rossiny

Bikes: Trek 970, Bianchi Volpe,Casati

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 87 Posts
Passport

Originally Posted by 50PlusCycling
I had ski lessons with my daughter in Hokkaido a few weeks ago, our teacher was 80 years old. He was a hell of a skier. I then noticed that about half the ski teachers were over 70, which is a consequence of living in Japan, where most of the young people move to the cities. The climate in Hokkaido is fairly demanding, with winter taking up about half the year, but it seems to be good for one’s health, people in Hokkaido live longer and healthier lives than people in the more temperate parts of Japan. Good food, clean air, lots of snow shoveling, and lots of nature, I’m tempted to move there myself.
Very interesting, they have great respect for age I read . I need to renew my passport from the Italian counsolette since I'm still permanent resident , not citizen since I just never get around to applying. Id love to travel a bit , but i just get a bit of anxiety traveling out of the country . So I guess it Wisconsin touring for the spring . It always amazes me reading about bikable cities, different food, life styles, etc

Last edited by rossiny; 02-14-23 at 02:45 AM.