Old 02-27-23, 08:38 AM
rapattack

Bikes: EziGo zoom

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
It sounds like a cheap "suspension" seatpost that is done. Just get either a proper isolation seatpost from say Kinekt or Cane Creek (if you had too) or just replace it with a rigid post and loads of problems are solved. You might be able to figure out some lube dripping but honestly those posts are rarely worth it and are really poor for riding as they change your position and screw around with your knees. The idea of the Kinekt is to move you down but also back so it keeps you more or less in a similar position for your knees not 100% perfect but loads better than a pogo stick.

I will say without a nose on the saddle a bike becomes harder to ride as well. You do you on that front but I frequently use the nose to move my bike. Also would ask if you have any wrist pain or feel like you are putting more pressure there? If so having a saddle that is not pointed down so you slide off and have to push yourself onto the saddle will help as well.
oh its been good for years tho. maybe its time is just done. maybe when i get time will look at something but seems everything is online . not like you can look at something or try it out. whats lube dripping? yeah no the seat is great and no ill effects ever. i need what i have because of disability. oh hey i am a vegan too btw . never used a pogo stick so cant comment on that one.
oh no no no i had the worst pain when i had a nose on the seat. it was a huge nightmare. tried many and rode other bikes. i was in hell. had many types of round ish seats and i am so much better. no no wrist pain. its complicated to explain the seat. its working for me very well