Old 03-05-23, 04:56 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 270 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4556 Post(s)
Liked 6,513 Times in 3,737 Posts
@Drillium Dude

WOW!, just efn WOW!

This is fantastic, so cool.

I often go down this road in my mind with really severe detail like this, quickly realizing I can't get there, no paint skill at all, I built models as a kid and was ok at paint, good with detail and great overall but never followed through with paint so got horrible at it as time went on.

Screwed up so many projects now that I don't even try, mad respect for those like you.

Encourage you to read "Faster" and "They call me Mister 500" if you haven't.

And while not a practicing fan of F1, I have always been a JPS and Jackie Stewart fan.

Yamaha East sold Nortons and had JPS's that were so cool looking despite being typical problem plagued Nortons.

They were across the street from Gateway Schwinn and next door to Honda Norwest so you could go see JPS's, Elisinore's, Bultaco's and chrome Paramount's circa 73-74 to your hearts content.

I spent a lot of time up there.
Likes For merziac: