View Single Post
Old 03-22-23, 10:20 AM
aissa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by OldTryGuy
Should I have worried and cooled my jets because 20 years ago my first ECHO revealed 3 leaky heart valves? ---- nah

Should I have worried and cooled my jets back in 2011 because my low HR set off the HR Monitor when I was in the ER following my bicycle crash? --- nah

Should I have worried and cooled my jets because my heart rate when hooked up for my Pre-Op ECG prior to the removal of the right half of my thyroid back in 2013 was 32bpm? --- nah

Should I have worried and cooled my jets because my heart rate when hooked up for my Pre-Op ECG prior to my surgery for Prostate cancer in 2015 was again 32bpm? --- nah

If I had worried and cooled my jets, this 69yo geezer would not have had the tremendous fun I had all those years because now I'm a crappy rider compared to those days thanks to my cancer screwing up my riding abilities.

Play to the max while you can, 'cause you never know. Worry if you must since you never know. Different strokes for different folks.
I am so inspired after reading your post. i actually have tears welled up in my eyes because i am constantly worried about having a heart attack. i had a calcium score reading of 96 (66 yr old female) and it has paralyzed me. You are a major encouragement. i wish i could emulate you, but it’s second best just to be able to read your post!
Please post more good stuff!!
Thank you for posting.

A
Likes For aissa: