View Single Post
Old 04-13-23, 07:02 PM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18585 Post(s)
Liked 16,067 Times in 7,542 Posts
Originally Posted by Yan
He's doing it in 45 days because he's using his annual paid vacation days.

All French workers are guaranteed paid vacation each year by national law (from Wikipedia):

5 weeks (30 days with Saturdays, but not Sundays counted as holidays) plus up to 22 days of RTT (Réduction du Temps de Travail, English: Reduction of Working Time) for the employees that choose to work more than 35 hours per week. Bonus days off are given to people who take a part of their annual leave outside summer (3 days grant 1 bonus day off, 6 days grant 2 bonus days off). Combining all these rules, in a few public offices and in a few companies like Orange, the resulting total, for certain employees, might be of 9.5 paid vacation weeks (5 weeks of vacation + 4 weeks of RTT + 0.5 week of bonus days off). In addition to these employer vacation days, France also has 11 paid public holidays per year.

Meanwhile us over here in America are working like slaves
Did he write that? Maybe he isn’t working. My first tour started at the start of what ended up being a two-year break from the working world. Ended up taking three extended trips that totaled 10,000 miles. Then I got my former job back.

These days, I get 5 weeks of paid vacation and 11 paid holidays.
Likes For indyfabz: