Old 05-01-23, 11:39 AM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,125 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by Grudey1
I'm on week 5 now and just bumped up to 0.5 ML. The increased dosage is starting to make a noticeable difference in my appetite. I have lost ~ 2 lbs. so far but my clothes fit much, much better. I started weight training heavy in late February so I think (I hope) I am offsetting some fat with muscle.

Good deal ! Everybody will respond a little different. I'm just shy of three months on the stuff and am on the .75mg dose, but i'm over 40 lbs down. The weight loss is coming slower than the initial few weeks, but the scale is still moving --- 2 weeks ago i fluctuated up about 4 pounds and have had odd sugar cravings i have never had before which i can only guess is because the medicine lowers your blood sugar quite a bit -- and if i never had a problem in that regard, might be lowering it too much. I'm a pizza and beer guy when it comes to the cravings historically -- but there was a day when i was just fascinated with donuts, so i had to get one

Today was my weigh in - i'm satisfied but im not going to be happy until i hit 50 lbs. But since i started at 320, - 50 down will still be 270, so i still have a ways to go. per a DEXA scan my LBM (lean body mass) is 197 lbs (im built like a caveman) , so 220 - which would be 100 pounds - would be the ultimate goal, however i am sure i will lose some muscle mass in the process so i need to work in another DEXA scan soon to monitor that
Likes For DMC707: