View Single Post
Old 05-16-23, 09:44 AM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5057 Post(s)
Liked 8,333 Times in 3,934 Posts
Originally Posted by beng1
I don't struggle to understand anything at all. It is those who blindly accept whatever is marketed to them without any critical or independent thinking that do not understand anything. Just like it is those who need computers and "smart" phones to get through a day are those who will struggle without those crutches. I used to have a business building and repairing computers, and I run Linux OS and have even recompiled operating systems to customize them. It is just that I actually understand what digital technology really is being used for by wealth and power, so I willfully choose to not participate in certain aspects of it. You and your ilk on the other hand, those generations raised by digital tech, are incapable of living without it, and you never will be.
Nonsense. Computers and smart phones are just tools.

You don't know enough about me to determine what I am capable of or not, nor do you have any idea how I was raised.