Old 05-24-23, 01:49 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by rc5781
I was crossing 90 degrees from them at the intersection and after I saw them stopping cars with a green traffic light, I told them they can't stop cars with a green light. One of the guys quickly looked at me with a guilty glance and everyone else who had stopped seemed to agree. Are you REALLY trying to tell me that it's okay for cyclists with a red light at a crosswalk has the right of way over car at the same intersection with a green light???
Previous post:
"I was crossing 90 degrees from them at the intersection and after I saw them stopping cars with a green traffic light, I told them they can't stop cars with a green light. One of the guys quickly looked at me with a guilty glance and everyone else who had stopped seemed to agree."

I love how you LITERALLY quoted everything in my post that didn't answer your question.
Based on your flippant responses I guess you're OK with this behavior. I am not. It's dangerous. 2 plus 2 doesn't equal 5, no matter how sarcastic you are...
NO we live in the same world. If you are a cyclist with a red light at a crosswalk and cars are crossing, do not cross until there are no cars or if you have green crosswalk light. I am pleased to "correct" you on this fact.
So you disagree with me that cyclists should not cross at a crosswalk with a red crosswalk light, where cars have a green light. Ok, you keep adding 2 plus 2 to equal 5...
You people need to lighten up, sheesh...

Man, you just can't make this up! The irony.....
Likes For livedarklions: