Old 06-07-23, 04:41 PM
jadmt

Bikes: Handsome xoxo, Serotta atx, Canyon Endurace CF8

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
Liked 1,997 Times in 877 Posts
1. ran a jackhammer for 8 hour a day for several years and then had a job where I rode motorcycles 10 hours a day for several more years. (don't think just because i am old and beat down you can beat me in arm wrestling I will surprise you, my uncle however was a top rated world arm wrestler back in its heyday and my cousin who is also 64 is going for a world police games bench press record this year so strength genetics are in the gene pool) both jobs paid pretty well.
2. One of charles mansion's girls stayed at my house for a few days.100% guarantee no story ever can top how that came about so won't even go there.
2.5. Was in Sturgis during bike week and I had been wearing my prescription sunglasses and it got dark so walking back to our camp I could not see worth a damn and walked right into a couple HA's wearing colors and I mean literally right into them. My buddy thought I was dead. He said they actually looked stunned and moved out of my way. He said they for sure thought it was some kind of set up or they would have kicked my ass.
2.5+ Oh for some reason I have been asked for my autograph several times. Not sure why as I am an ugly sucker and not sure who people think I am, and probably better off not knowing lest my feelings would be hurt .
3. Broncs and I did play all sports.
Likes For jadmt: